The BENROD-ELECTRO Plexi Rock TM45W is entirely handwired, strictly based on the original schematics (Marshall® JTM45) and made from the best materials and parts available.
This authentical sound, recognisable amongst hundreds will always be your road companion, in bar as well as on bigger stages. Its sensibility to the guitar model and output level combined with the BASS, MEDIUM and TREBLE controls, all this delivering a generous tube powered 45 Watts, offer you an astonishing range of fine sound tuning and more importantly the classic British rock sound!
Don't hesitate any longer and give it a try!
- 45 Watts
- Switchable (4, 8 or 16 Ohms) speaker output
- 3 x 12AX7 / 2 x EL34 / 1 x GZ34
- 2 channels: NORMAL and BRIGHT
- 1 volume control on each channel
- 1 presence control for both channels
- 4 inputs: 1 low and 1 high on each channel
- BASS, MID and TREBLE controls for both channels
- "Golden Plexi" style control panel
- Powered by 220 or 240 Vac